Operations Manager, SoHo
AMIRI is looking for an Operations Manager to join our SoHo retail location in New York! This role is responsible for overseeing all things operations-related in the location – including but not limited to: Inventory Control, Health & Safety Training, Shipping/Receiving, Auditing, etc. Further, this role is key to keeping the store operationally compliant. The Operations Manager will create efficient processes/standard operating procedures, set KPIs and implement directives to support the Company.
What You'll Do:
- Prepares for, leads, and performs all store inventories (including cycle counts and reconciliations of discrepancies).
- Manages all stock adjustments.
- Manages all aspects of shipping and receiving.
- Creates a system that ensures the accurate movement of merchandise.
- Ensures the organization and efficient operation of all back of house space.
- Manages the processes of restocking the floor.
- Liaise with Retail Operations to address and safety or maintenance needs.
- Serve as Store Safety Lead, completing monthly Safety trainings.
- Partners with General Manager to complete monthly schedules.
- Manage time and attendance of Operations/Stock team.
- Trains all staff (front and back of house) on compliance relating to all operational policies and procedures ensuring policies are thoroughly communicated to all staff in a clear manner.
What You'll Bring:
- Minimum 5 years experience in luxury Operations.
- 3 years leadership experience required.
- Experience in luxury environment required.
- Proficient shipping and receiving experience.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in MS Excel, Mac proficient.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must work well under pressure and have the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to safely and consistently lift up to 25lbs without assistance.