Wholesale Customer Service Associate
AMIRI is looking for a Wholesale Customer Service Associate to join our growing Los Angeles team! This role requires someone who is outgoing, detail-oriented, and loves problem solving. Our ideal candidate is tech savvy, energetic, and loves to "work smart."
What You'll Do:
- Provide outstanding customer-facing support and interactions.
- Respond to customer inquiries with consistency and quality in adherence to the Company's service level agreements.
- Develop and own a strong product knowledge to guide the customer/accounts in recommendations.
- Interpret customer intentions to proactively solve problems and recommend solutions from all current product offerings.
- Process administrative items, respond to phone inquiries, stock checks, and other general inquiries.
- Anticipate, answer, and address customers’ needs and provide support when needed.
- Work to resolve customer service issues in a timely and thorough manner.
- Assist with improving the Customer Service experience by increasing accuracy and efficiencies for the customer.
What You'll Bring:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office software programs – Excel skills are a must.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of customer service work experience.
- Strong communicator (written/verbal).
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees at all levels in all departments.
- Interest in being an acute problem-solver with critical thinking skills.
- Maintain organization and attention to detail while multitasking in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to learn and retain extensive knowledge of products and/or services.
- Efficiently learn and use complex software to find data in response to customer support inquiries.
- Excellent people skills: must be empathetic, patient, confident, good-humored, and able to interact well with a broad spectrum of personality types.
- Brand familiarity preferred.